Sailing School in Turkey
If you are focused and value your time, you can learn a full two-weeks program in 10 days.
No online courses. Practice and theory are provided on board. Workbooks and learning aids are free of charge.
Each class is limited to 4 trainees. You’ll get a separate cabin for yourself.
You will learn the standard marine terminology, so you will not get lost in any part of the world.
is it too late?
Теоретический экзамен проводится в письменном виде в конце обучения
Стоимость самого сертификата (от 40 до 170 евро - оплачивается на сайте ISSA).
- Spacious saloon, 4 cabins, 2 toilets/showers and well-equipped kitchen will allow you to recover with comfort after sailing
- An ocean class “A” yacht, tested in numerous storms and ocean crosses, a truly bulletproof construction
- The boat is fully equipped with all aids needed to successfully undertake the trainings of different levels
- We keep the boat clean at all times
- All systems are double checked before departure and run smoothly
Our students are always satisfied with the condition of our fleet.
It will be held in Turkey, with the support of the International Sailing School Association (ISSA).
We invite experienced sailors, ready to master a new profession.
- The basic module of lectures according to all international standards
- Coaching techniques and psychology of sharing experience
- Practice with future captains
Admission to the exam and obtaining an ISSA instructor license
Instructor Marcel Marciuc is the founder and chief instructor.
Boat preparation, sails, seacocks, and hatches troubleshooting,
reefs and sails replacement.
Sail boat balance, wind autopilot, storm sails and
sea anchor.Offshore sailing plan, according to the weather forecast.
- Working with radar offshore, shifts and polyphasic sleep.
- Meteorology, sailing in difficult weather conditions.
- Feel freedom from the city life.
- Reboot your mind.
- Improve your health.
- Find answers to the most important life questions.
- Relax in the company of like-minded people.
- Become a crew member and learn the basics of sailing.